Call For Abstracts - Now Open
The call for abstracts for GHGT-17 is now open and will close on 16 January 2024.
All GHGT-17 announcements will be via newsletter, social media and the GHGT website – Please sign up to the IEAGHG mailing list to ensure you receive these notifications: http://eepurl.com/du7fkH
The abstract will be required to be submitted through the GHGT-17 submissions portal using the GHGT-17 template.
GHGT-17 ThemesWhen submitting your abstract please ensure you select the correct sub-theme displayed in the drop-down under the main theme to ensure it is allocated to the correct expert reviewer. If you are unsure of the sub-theme you should select ‘other’ in the dropdown under your chosen main theme.
List of GHGT-17 Main Themes for the Technical Programme
- Advances in Capture technology development
- Advances in CO2 geological storage
- CCS for industrial sources (non-power) & Hydrogen
- CCS technology assessment, cost and system integration
- CO2 Utilisation for GHG mitigation
- Demonstration projects and major national and international CCS research developments and demonstration programs
- Developments in other storage options for CO2
- Energy, climate change policies and CCS
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of CCS & long term liability of CO2 Storage
- Public perception and acceptance of CCS and communication on CCS
- Towards negative CO2 emissions
- Transport and infrastructure development