The Call for papers for the GHGT-14 conference will open on the 1st September.
The Techncial Programme Committee would like to invite papers under the following themes, please refer to the full call for papers for details of subthemes
- Advances in capture technology development
- Advances in CO2geological storage
- Developments in other storage options for CO2
- CCS for industrial sources (non-power)
- Transport and infrastructure development
- Towards negative CO2emissions
- CO2Utilisation for GHG mitigation
- Demonstration projects and major national and international CCS research developments and demonstration programs
- CCS technology assessment, cost and system integration
- Public perception and acceptance of CCS and communication on CCS
- Energy and climate change policies and CCS
- Legal and regulatory aspects of CCS and long term liability for CO2storage
Step 1:Register an account
Step 2: submit your abstract (opens 1st September) All abstracts must be submitted using the template Click here to download Please note the template is created in Word and must be converted to PDF format before uplading and submitting.
Deadline for submission now extended to Friday 5th January to allow for the Seasonal holiday!
Elsevier are no longer able to provide GHGT Conferences with a cost effective and timely publishing platform, so in a change from the past few conferences, full papers will be published online by SSRN (Social Science Research Network). SSRN is devoted to the rapid Worldwide dissemination of research and is composed of a number of specialised research networks. The proceedings will be fully citable and also distributed via their E-Journal. Alternatively, authors will be able to opt for their full papers to be considered for inclusion in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) of the International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. The Technical Program Committee hope to include a selection of papers submitted to the Conference into the VSI.